From Evolutionary Informatics Working Group
Comparative Data Analysis Ontology
The material previously on this page has been moved to CDAOManuscript.
This page is for ongoing work and contains links to supporting docs, past work, and sub-topics.
Test Data Sets
Telecon, 7 March, 2007
present: Francisco Prodoscimi, Julie Thompson, Enrico Pontelli, Arlin Stoltzfus
- What activities to do before the meeting?
- Test cases
- nt alignment plus tree
- prot alignment plus tree
- kinases with inhibitor sensitivity
- worm morphologies
- operations with reasoning
- set and logic operations on characters and OTUs
- clade selection
- mapping to representations
- what is the scope?
- How to integrate with other ontologies?
- table from 'related artefacts' exercise
- genetic code as an example