From Evolutionary Informatics Working Group
- specification : will provide core data model, schema mappings between databases
- scope : processing of data related to phylogenetic analysis workflows. Trees, matrices, phenotypic, phenotypic descriptions, specimen collection information, phylogenies and methods employed, post-tree analyses such as character evolution hypotheses. (Example, tree T123 was obtained from matrix M456 by Joe Bio on 01/31/2001 using PAUP with parameters…)
- uses : development of tools for the integration of AToL (Assembling Tree of Life) data and interoperability of AToL data within analysis pipelines
- extensible :
- open :
- controlling authority : joint project of University of Pennsylvania, UC Davis, and Yale University led by Val Tannen.
- update and versioning policy :
- conformance policy :
- status : in development
- intended for AtoL project developments. also TreeBase, Mesquite, etc.