Note: We suggest you consider using Social Bookmarking for creating larger lists of links, as those you add here can't be searched by semantic tags. Popular sites include CiteUlike, Connotea and del.icio.us.
Related projects in evo-info standards and infrastructure
- NESCent's projects other than this working group
- CIPRES (CyberInfrastructure for Phylogenetics RESearch)
Data Standards and Providers
- TreebaseII Object Model, ER Diagram
- pPOD, Processing PhylOData: Core Database Technologies to Enable the Integration of AToL Information
- Leebens-Mack et al (2007) Taking the First Steps towards a Standard for Reporting on Phylogenies: Minimum Information about a Phylogenetic Analysis. OMICS 10(2): 231-237.
- Lewis P (2003) NCL: a C++ class library for interpreting data files in NEXUS format. Bioinformatics 19(17): 2330-2331.
- Maddison et al (1997) NEXUS: An extensible format for systematic information. Syst Biol 46(4):590-621.
Opportunities for dissemination such as meeting tutorials
call for symposia for the 2007 meeting of the Canadian Society for Ecology and Evolution (due 20 Nov 2006).
- please add here ...
- Dining & Entertainment
- Ninth Street (right across from NESCent)